This Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission Consultation is in line with Regulation 14 of the The Neighbourhood Planning Regulations (2012) and will run for a period of six weeks from Monday 1st October to Friday 16th November 2018
It offers a last opportunity to influence Histon & Impington’s Neighbourhood Plan before it is submitted to South Cambridgeshire District Council, examined by a planning inspector and will then be voted on by the community.
A Consultation Statement, including a summary of all comments received and how these were considered, will be made available along with the amended Neighbourhood Plan at a future date. Personal details of individuals commenting on the plan will not be published.
The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group has produced a draft Neighbourhood Plan using your opinions and comments from the Big Survey, together with groups and individuals consulted over the last 3 years. It is a draft plan for you to read and comment on.
- Are there policies you wish to comment on?
- What are your views on the Design Guide?
- What are your views on the Open Space designations?
- Are there items you think may be wrong?
- Is there something missing?
The Plan is available to view by clicking on the following link: Neighbourhood Plan version 2
A short version of the Plan is available.
A paper copy of the draft plan can be viewed at Histon Library and Histon & Impington Parish Council office, Recreation Ground Centre, New Road, Impington.
Comments on the draft plan can be recorded on the Pre-submission Consultation Online Comments Form, which is available here or the Comments Form can be downloaded and printed by clicking on the link below:
You can also pick up a form from Histon Library, Parish Council Office, Recreation Ground Centre, New Road, Impington or at one of the advertised consultation and drop-in sessions (see key dates below).
Completed paper forms should be returned by midnight on Friday 16th November 2018 at the latest via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Histon & Impington Pre-submission consultation, Parish Office, Recreation Ground Centre, New Road, Impington CB24 9LU
- Drop Off: Parish office or at one of the consultation or drop-in sessions.
Please note that we will not be able to accept anonymous comments. Comments will be made public as part of our consultation statement, but not your name or any other personal details. Your personal details will be held securely. These details will only be used as part of the neighbourhood plan preparation process and will only be shared with South Cambridgeshire District Council to enable them to carry out their statutory responsibilities relating to this neighbourhood plan.
Summary of key dates:
- Monday 1st October – Friday 16th November – Histon & Impington Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission Consultation.
- Wednesday 17th October 7pm at St Andrew’s Centre Histon – Consultation Presentation.
- Tuesday 6th November 7.30pm at Recreation Ground Centre, New Road, Impington – Consultation Presentation.
- Friday 12th October 5-7pm, Thursday 18th October 2-4pm and Monday 29th October 10 – 12 noon Drop-in sessions, Histon Library.
- Friday 16th November at midnight – last date for receipt of comments.