Cedric Forster’s Healthy Walking Group goes out every Friday at 10am (check on Facebook; click here) and gets some really good exercise before lunch. I’m sure they enjoy that extra special as a result.
The walks listed here all start and finish in Histon & Impington and they’re all 3 or 4 miles in length.
Detailed instructions are given in the attached pdfs. I hope they’ll be available as maps. Click on the links below.
- Gun’s Lane to Westwick loop
- Somerset Road to Girton loop
- Gatehouse Road to Oakington and Westwick loop
- Gatehouse Road to Gun’s Lane via Westwick
- Glebe Way (Cottenham Road) /Buxhall farm loop
- Cawcutt’s Lake
- The Coppice to Histon Road Cambridge across fields to Girton (circular walk)
- The Coppice via Guided Busway and Orchard Park, Cambridge – circular walk
- Mere Way to Orchard Park
- Histon & Impington perimeter circular walk