We showed the first of our ‘lists of ten’ on the OurHI stand at the Histon Feast Market this morning. We’ll be publishing more of these through the summer just to show what a rich and vibrant community we live in (as if we needed reminding …).
We are a community of the present and one of the cross cutting themes which characterise us is ‘digital village’ so it’s hardly surprising that there are lots of places where you can access wifi for free.
As with all of our ‘lists of ten’ please let us know if there are other places where free wifi is available. Here’s our starter for 10 and we’ve already got 12:
- St Andrew’s Centre: High Street, Histon
- Histon library: High Street, Histon
- The King Bill: Church Street, Histon
- The Red Lion: High Street, Histon
- The Barley Mow: High Street, Histon
- The Boot: High Street, Histon
- The Rose & Crown: Glebe Way, Histon
- IVC sports centre: New Road, Impington
- The pavilion at the Rec: New Road, Impington
- D:licious: Vision Park, Histon
- The Railway Vue: Station Road, Impington
- St Audrey’s Close Community Centre, St Audrey’s Close, Histon
Note that if you get yourself registered for Cambswifi it gets you immediate access at all County and District Council premises.